Friday 6 June 2014

Homemade Pesto

Have you ever made pesto yourself before?

I hadn´t.

What was I thinking?!

The tinned mass produced stuff has absolutely nothing to do with your own fresh
and homemade pesto.
Guess I should have known that, eh?

I should really apologise to you basil, I seem to have totally neglected you my friend.
But I will make amends, I promise.

Let me start with this little recipe that you´re surely going to love.


For your own fresh basil pesto you´ll need:

1 handful of fresh basil

pine seeds, roasted

olive oil

parmesan
 









Put all ingredients into your food processor and blend until its pesto-like. You might always add more olive oil if it is not smooth enough.




Now it´s time for your pasta.




  So what do you say basil? Am I forgiven or u still mad ´bro?


No comments:

Post a Comment