Monday 21 October 2013

Autumn Equinox

It is getting cold here in Germany. And I am beyond excited. Fall and Winter are my favourite seasons. Wearing boots, cozy knitwear and big scarves.
So when the first autumn pieces are hanging on the racks I am chasing into the shops.

Have you been to Zara lately?
Well I was and was truly blown away by their collection. I'couldve bought everything. 

Here is what I bought for my fall wardrobe.




In other stories:



I have received a Wok from my aunt as a housewarming gift and tried it yesterday. I  just threw in what i had in the freezer and was actually surprised how tasty this turned out.

 
We have a great Nespresso machine in the office so this is me pretending to be be as cool as George Clooney while drinking coffee.

















Since I am living in a big city the distances I have to walk have gotten quite larger than at home. I don´t think I have worn any other shoes than my Nike Frees the last few weeks. I don´t really mind.


























Have you ever tried coconut water before? I think I am slowly becoming addicted to this.


Have a great week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment