Sunday 26 June 2011

THE ONE´S

I know that I am not a YouTube blogger and this [tag] is probably the oldest thing that exists there.

But I feel like this is a good thing to do when you start a blog because it kind of introduces you and your style to the reader.

Also I felt free to add another item to my list which you will see in the end.

So here it is.

My 8 9 most worn items…:

1)Most worn lipstick/lipgloss:

I should say that I am not a big lipstick person, at all. I wear it only to night-outs, and that just sporadic.
But…If I would have to choose, it would be…


Burt´s Bees Lipbalm [does that even count as a lipstick/lipgloss?]

2) Most worn earrings

Now that is not less difficult because the less I am a lipstick person, the more I am an earring person.
But these are the ones I find myself reaching for the most [I think…]:


Pretty simple but they can give every outfit a precious touch, I find.

3) Most worn shirt

Although that is changing frequently, this is THE ONE for the moment:



4) Most worn Nailpolish

I am not into Nailpolishes whose colour is different from red, pink or nude at all, so my most worn is just a simple red. [I have to wear Nailpolish all the time, because otherwise I would bite my nails off when I am nervous :D]

5) Most worn shoes

Again this is a matter of season and mood but at the moment I catch myself wearing these a lot:



6) Most worn hair product

I have to admit I hate my hair! It is not straight, it is not curly but there is a lot there on my head. So my most used hair product is:
             [This makes it not look so dry and frizzy]


7) Most worn perfumes :

 Just a picture for you here because I feel like describing scents is a very difficult thing.


8) Most worn Handbag:
I call this my Chanel [It is not Chanel, though :(]



9) Most worn watch:

Calling this my most worn watch would be a weird statement, because this is actually the only appropriate watch I have:

                   [Michael Kors - MK 5055]

Wow my 2nd post within two days and also my 2nd post of all time.
I don´t know if I can keep up posting every day and I feel like it´s way too early to say that, because I don´t know if anyone will actually like this blog and continue reading.

So again thank you very much for reading and

...in relation to my spanish exam tomorrow

Adiós amigos!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment